Saturday, September 20, 2014

Life and Books-Questions to Ponder

 
 
 
Life Questions
 
 
What's the best way to handle making difficult decisions?  I'm talking about the decisions that can change another person's life.  I found myself facing this once again this week.  Like storm clouds that move in and swallow up the bright sky,  life snuck up on me without notice and forced me to make a painful decision.  One that left a person I love heartbroken.
 
 How do I know I'm making the right decisions?  I wish that I had the perfect solution or formula to follow with a one hundred percent guarantee. Maybe someone will design a decision making app to download, tap in the problem you are facing and out comes answer...clear as crystal.
 
Unfortunately, difficult decisions don't work that way. You have to pull deep inside your heart and search.  Pray for the right answer and make the decision.  Sometimes, you just have to decide and hope. Like the poem by Shel Silverstein says... the voice inside will guide you.







This poem comes from the book "Falling Up "by Shel Silverstein.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment